We began as a personal need that turned into an opportunity to help others. Simply said my beautiful and awesome wife, Jennifer has an allergy to chemicals. Being diagnosed with “ECZEMA” we knew we had to find something that would not irritate her………….and believe me as her husband, I had found just about every way to do that!..lol.
So first we tried every safe cleaner possible and we found out most safe products weren’t very effective and most of the effective one’s weren’t very safe. So after a lot of frustration, I reached out to a chemist I knew through a friend. Together we put the idea from my head onto paper, or in a bottle rather.
As we progressed this turned itself into a business with little help as people continue to ask us about the product after hearing about it from their friends. We continue to deliver a quality product that we safely use in our own home. Personally I don’t dream about dishes or wiping down the stove after dinner however when all I have to do now is spray, let it sit & wipe it off, it’s not such a chore anymore.
We have made it a goal to remain the same even though we are starting to reach a level of success with our product
Green Rhino and our professional grade services, we make it an effort to give back. Some months we donate funds to good causes to feed hungry children both locally and in other parts of the world like Israel through the I.F.C.J. While other times we go get supplies and food and personally pass them out down town. We had every odd stacked against us as possible and have commonly been referred to as “The Little Engine That Could Company” as we have made slow and steady progress every day of every month of every year until we reached this point right now. And now we are more excited than ever before!
So as you support our dream of helping to remove the risk of children and pets from being harmed by household cleaning agents. According to www.poison.com in 2013 they did a survey of 54,534 callers and found the following:
77% of all poison exposures/injuries were UNINTENTIONAL.
44% or 23,995 children were hurt under the age of 6 yrs. old!
1,566 pets were reported as being exposed to poison.
THESE NUMBERS ARE JUST OUT OF ONE CITY DURING ONE SURVEY IN THE DC METRO AREA, THEY ARE ALSO ENOUGH FOR US TO TAKE PRO-ACTIVE MEASURES TO BEGIN REDUCING THESE RISK FACTORS. SO JOIN US IN MAKING PROGRESS FOR WHAT IS IMPORTANT! THE SAFETY OF OUR WORLD AND THOSE WE HOLD DEAR.
“www.poison.com” is not in anyway related to or associated with “ClearBlue Chemical”. We simply are using the information they gathered to help better educate people for the sole purpose of a better understanding of what they overlook today may be a deep concern tomorrow.